Cooktastic Kids Limited (“We”, “Us” or “Our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may use information collected from clients or provided by clients (“You” or “Your”) and use such data to improve the service provided to You. We are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions at www.cooktastickids.com and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from You, or that You provide to Us, will be processed by Us.
Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding Your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR)together (Act) the data controller is Cooktastic Kids Limited of Nimble Tree Cottage, Hammersley Lane, Penn, Bucks United Kingdom. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Clare McKenna.
Information We may collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about You:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on www.cooktastickids.com (Our site).
- If You contact Us via the website or by email / phone or give Us information about You in this way – We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If You join a Cooktastic Kids class You will be asked to fill in a registration form which will ask for contact details of the parent and/or accompanying adult, details of Your child and information relating to dietary requirements and allergies which is essential to providing a safe and effective teaching experience.
From time to time We would like to contact You by e-mail with details of other classes that might be of interest to You. Please contact Us at email@example.com if You would rather We did not contact You in his regard. Your name and e-mail address may be added to a distribution list like mailchip. You have the right to unsubscribe from this list.
Where We store Your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect Your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted to Our site; any transmission is at Your own risk. Once We have received Your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What Your personal information may be used for
We use information held about You in the following ways:
- To provide You with information and services that You request from Us.
- To carry out Our obligations arising from any requests You have made including collecting payments from You.
- To notify You about changes to Our service.
We may also use Your data to provide You with information about services which may be of interest to You and We may contact You about these by email.
If You do not want Us to use Your data in this way and/or no longer wish to receive information from Us or wish to amend, verify or update any of Your personal information You can notify Us by emailing Us at Cooktastickids@gmail.com or Clare.firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only contact past clients or potential clients by using a mail provider with an unsubscribe option.
You have the right to ask Us for the information held about You and to have any inaccurate information about You corrected. Access requests should be sent by email to Us at Cooktastickids@gmail.com or Clare.email@example.com.
If you have any comments or questions about our data protection and privacy practices, please send an email to Cooktastickids@gmail.com. If you have a complaint about how your information is used you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk.